Dx9 How To Helicopter Basic Setup

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Dx9 How To Helicopter Basic Setup

For all of you new DX9 owners out there, as well as those that are looking into getting the DX9, here is the video on how to set up the Tx with basic Helicopter parameters. This video will walk you through the basics of getting that new bird up in the air.

As always, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please post them up! We would love to read them!

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

brybrydeee

can i have some help with my new dx7 black edition? i have upgraded from dx6i and i dont know where the hell to assign my channels. How do i mix my d/r and expo? like the dx6i

Tony

Staff member
DR and Expo will still be in teh same kind of menu (if this is based off teh DX9 anyway). As for where to assign channels, click hte wheel, and scroll all the way down to System Menu (I think that is what it's called) and click that. In there, you will see a menu that says something like Channel Assign or Switch Assign. It's been a bit since I played with mine lol. Been really busy, cold and snow covered here in OK here lately.

sgtray

This may be a silly question.... I have a dx9 and just got a ar7200bx. and a t600 flybarless. Should I keep the normal swash or got to the 120 deg swash?

Tony

Staff member
Just read your other post. You are running the AR7200BX. This gyro requires normal swash, or 1 servo 90º if on an older Tx (I know you are on a DX9, but for others that read this).

sgtray

gotcha! and thanks! In the morning I sit down with your vid and the heli and get it all done. I already watched the vid now it's time for the real thing. Thanks so much!

Seabhac

C
For all of you new DX9 owners out there, as well as those that are looking into getting the DX9, here is the video on how to set up the Tx with basic Helicopter parameters. This video will walk you through the basics of getting that new bird up in the air.

As always, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please post them up! We would love to read them!

[video=youtube_share;gc1V5kxIOCg]
ant seem to click on the video link.

Tony

Staff member
Nope, wasn't you. We just moved the forum to a new software, and some of the links are broke. But, we are gathering data and once we have enough, we are going to try and fix all of them.

And thanks for the compliment! Glad it could help you out.

Top Bottom