General Dynam

Loopy

Oh no. I can't remember the brand. It is aluminum and just fits the shaft. I used it to get more air to the motor and ESC. I think it is a bit more robust also.
Well, I like it. One thing, perhaps the softer plastic ones might save damage in a serious nose in crash. The aluminum one may be more likely to break the motor shaft.

Loopy

Holy cow!!! Not even close... LOL!!! That thing is bad arse! I am more interested in STOL and added the flap servo(RX was ready). It really helped especially when I added the extra up elevator in the mix. I though about programing my ailerons to become flaperons if the RX supports it... It really doesn't need it, but....
Well, it's a ripper for sure. I couldn't begin to keep up with it.

Loopy

Oh no. I can't remember the brand. It is aluminum and just fits the shaft. I used it to get more air to the motor and ESC. I think it is a bit more robust also.
UPDATE ON SPINNER QUESTION!!! I just purchased a package of 6 Geesatis 4mm prop adapters from
Amazon. And they fit the motor shaft perfectly. They are a bit short overall, but there should be enough threads to insure complete attachment. Only $8.99 for 6.:yahoo:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
UPDATE ON SPINNER QUESTION!!! I just purchased a package of 6 Geesatis 4mm prop adapters from
Amazon. And they fit the motor shaft perfectly. They are a bit short overall, but there should be enough threads to insure complete attachment. Only $8.99 for 6.:yahoo:
If your nervous, throw some threadlocker for some piece of mind :). Can't hurt

Loopy

If your nervous, throw some threadlocker for some piece of mind :). Can't hurt
ME???? Noi
YAY!!! Jing sent me a whole parts kit, screws, cabanes, spar, tail wheel, etc., etc. AND THE CABANES ARE CORRECT!!! :banana: :twothumbsup::arms:

NOW, he needs to send me one more set for I bought two planes.... and I am stuck with the other one because I was to build it for someone. SO, I have a RED Waco TOO!!!

2.jpg

LMAO!!! :chairshot:1270mm/50" and 4S/14.8V should be fun! At least they are nice looking planes. Different from FMS, Hobby-ETC planes that just screw and snap together... You get to put the decals on (which can be a challenge), glue parts on (don't get glue on the canopy!), glue wings together, etc., etc. $250 for a PNP isn't bad.

SO you COULD change color pretty easy if you wanted. Going to do a C188 Cessna in Ag yellow.

Fixing to paint the inner cabanes black to match the carbon outers, let them dry and put the wing on tomorrow!!!

I need to sort the wires for the nav and landing lights... Yes it came with them. :banana: More work, but the cool factor?

I have bottles and tubes of the blue stuff everywhere. Run a LH motor with RH prop nut... I did a spool up one night in my den.... Prop nut soared across the room and hit the wall!!! :warning: Never again!

vous??? NOOP!!!:indecisiveness::eek:

I'm not concerned about the spinner nut spinning off. Just a note for others that there is only about 2-3 threads exposed for the nut to fasten to.

BTW, glad you finally got tall the parts for the WACO. It really is a beautiful plane.

gadget47

i got the pitts python last year (still have it) from dynam- my first foam plane. there were some warped surfaces- fixed- and a weak rudder servo (centering issue). have to say i really enjoy flying it, its responsive and stabil and having flipped it a few time (small wheels on rough terrain) its hold together/repairs easy. would recommend it to anybody. my friend has the waco and its as good as the pitts.

Top Bottom