For Sale: E Razor 450 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

heli-maniac

i have a E Razor 450 for sale it is the kit with the metal head and tail asm.

im done trying to fly this thing so someone buy it for parts or to fix and fly
i have 3 recon txs for it
spare parts for it
will come in factory box with its books
what it need to get it back in the air
tail blades tail slider main blades 3 servos and a battery

75.00 plus shipping

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
So it would include the motor, esc, rx, and gyro as well as the heli? How much is shipping to 22405? I don't know if I'm interested yet, but I might be.

Tony

Staff member
:thinking:

Don't you already have one paul? hahaha. You are going to be worse than me if you get this thing. Heck, I may even get it if I can find the coinage. Doubtfull though.

heli-maniac

So it would include the motor, esc, rx, and gyro as well as the heli? How much is shipping to 22405? I don't know if I'm interested yet, but I might be.

yes it comes with the stock motor esc rx gyro heli stock tx and charger in factory box also some spare parts
ill i see that it needs is 3 servos tail slider a battery motor and esc installed every thing else is there
sipping will be around 25.00 ups

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
As Tony aludes to, I have what is left of a broken e-razor 450 and a bunch of parts. If yours is fairly complete (sounds like it), I might be interested. I need to check the finances and such. View this response as interest, but not a commitment to purchase. If you find someone else who is interested, please don't wait on me. I'll get back to you.

EDIT: Which exact model is this? Is it a newer one? x-Heli shows about three/four different 450s, so just wondering if you can fill me in.

Last edited:

heli-maniac

As Tony aludes to, I have what is left of a broken e-razor 450 and a bunch of parts. If yours is fairly complete (sounds like it), I might be interested. I need to check the finances and such. View this response as interest, but not a commitment to purchase. If you find someone else who is interested, please don't wait on me. I'll get back to you.

EDIT: Which exact model is this? Is it a newer one? x-Heli shows about three/four different 450s, so just wondering if you can fill me in.

this the one its Fully-Loaded 6-Channel 2.4G E-Razor 450-3D Metal RC Helicopter w/ Direct-Belt-Drive Brushless Motor & Lipo, Brushless Motor+ESC+LiPo (Blue RTF)

ez450.jpg

Tony

Staff member
For what it matters Paul, his Razor is a newer version from the one you have now. Different canopy, and they changed something else, I just can't remember what it is. I will try and find out though.

Edit: From what I see, the canopy paint job is the only thing different lol. I know they have another one that is full CF, but not this one.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I'm thinking hard about it. Was considering using the servos off of my HK450GT to install and get this running, then upgrading the servos (or buying new ones, same model) for my GT and upgrading the gyro/servo at the same time. I still need to see if the finances will support. I still have a BUNCH of spare parts for my eRazor (as well as the trashed heli itself.).

heli-maniac

if it dosent sale soon ill be fixing it with some spare parts i got and setting it up on my dx6i just really dont need 3 450s

gravybird

My interest is peaked.. Would this be good for a guys first 450? And is there a specific reason why you're "tired of trying to fly this thing"? Does the Rx and servos work with a dx6i?

heli-maniac

My interest is peaked.. Would this be good for a guys first 450? And is there a specific reason why you're "tired of trying to fly this thing"? Does the Rx and servos work with a dx6i?
the tx and rx are preset swash nix and things like that that really hurt a new heli pilot . i have only had it for 2 months just trying to hover it and i could not get it to work well
i dont think the rx will work with the dx6i but i have a rx that will that i can put in it if i keep it

Tony

Staff member
I have a full video on how to put the DX6i with the OrangeRx on the Razor. Perfect for what you are wanting to do. Paul stated if someone else wanted it first and has cash, to not wait on him.

the Razor is a decent helicopter. The issue I had with it is there are not many vendors that offer parts for it. the Align clones have people all over the world that offer parts. But, the dynam parts seem to be a little cheaper in most cases. It's still a great helicopter with full CCPM capabilities. It was my first helicopter, and I learned how to fly with it. Big mistake going from nothing to this heli, but it worked for me. I suggest that everyone start with a coax, then a FP, then a CP. If you have flown a FP before and feel good about it, then it's your time to step up into something more challenging.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I don't think I'll be getting it as finances are just not where I need them to be. If someone does buy it, I do have quite a few spare parts I would part with :biggrin1: Just drop me a line. Good luck with the sale, Super!

gravybird

ok, this doesn't sound like my first 450. I definitely want something with lots of parts easily available:) I'm sure I'm gonna need them.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
ok, this doesn't sound like my first 450. I definitely want something with lots of parts easily available:) I'm sure I'm gonna need them.

Oh, you can get parts ... very easily in fact. They are only made by Dynam, though. I believe you can get all the replacement parts you need from HobbyPartz.com without issue (I think that is where I got mine). The difference is, there are a TON of companies making Trex knock-off parts. Either way, have no fear, you can get the parts you need (oh, and you WILL need them, lol ... ask me how I know :biggrin1:)

heli-maniac

update its all rebuilt and got a new V2 head set up on the dx6i
will still sale it with the new head and all the spare parts with factory tx rx not installed 125.00 plus shipping
i have a band new ct6b for sale also that would go great with it for 30.00 plus shipping come with a extra rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom