Quad Eachine E010 Thread

Tony

Staff member
What's up everyone, this is the thread that is all about the Eachine E010 quadcopter, multirotor, drone, tiny whoop clone, what ever you want to call it. Below I will put all of the videos I shoot on this quad so that there is a one stop shop for everything. Every video, every file I download, it will all be right here in this first post. I will update the thread each time I edit this post.

First and foremost, here is the stock dump file I downloaded off of the board. If you have done something to the quad and you didn't save a backup file of the configuration, then just copy the text in this file and paste it into the CLI in CleanFlight. I had bound my Tx to the board before I saved this dump file but that shouldn't affect anything.
View attachment Eachine Beecore F3_EVO Dump File.txt

This first video is the review of the Eachine E010 and my thoughts about it.

This video will show the instillation of the Beecore F3 Evo Brushed flight controller for the whoop or E010. This is only the install video and the binding and tuning video will come later.

In this video, I show you how to setup your tx, what changes to make within the Tx and how to bind the FC to your Tx. There have been a lot of people that have had an issue with the quad not arming and in this video I address this issue.

In this video, I show you what parameters are in Cleanflight and any changes you need to make in order to get the quad in the air.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Just put a new video up in the first thread. This one was on the Cleanflight setup of the BeeCore F3 Evo Flight Controller.

sharbold

Here are a few photos of my Tiny Whoop I just built from an Eachine 010.This flys great both indoors and outdoors on a calm day. Here are the specs.
Frame: Eachine 010
Controller: Beecore F3 DSM running Clean Flight
Motors: Chaoli 59000 rpm
Props: Standard JJRC H36
Video: Boldclash F01 camera, VTX all in one
Battery: Eachine 1S 260mAh 30C
Body: JJRC H36
I used the JJRC body and props just because I wanted a blue Tiny Whoop.
1944.JPG 1944.JPG 1948.JPG

1945.JPG

Tony

Staff member
That looks fantastic. Post up some video when you get a chance of it flying around.

Tony

Staff member
Old thread, but saw there was some issues in the first post where videos were not showing or playing. I have resolved these issues and everything is back to the way it is supposed to be. If anyone sees a thread where videos are broke, links are broke or whatever, let me know and I will get the issue resolved.

Top Bottom