Easter Stay @ Home Flight

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Happy Easter :biggrin1:. Hope everyone is safe and well. Still waiting for the end of the month to fly at the park...if they open then. Til then I've been flying at home in the back yard. It's been awhile since I did. It was a little windy but flew anyway :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here's my 210 quad. No racing around the track or freestyle. Just cruzing around the house goofing off :).

Admiral

Looks like your keeping you hand in anyway, I've only be flying a couple of MSRs and a Co-Axial Bell 47 not really enough room to fly anything larger other than that except for a hover after repairs or adjustments.
I'm missing my last place on acreage at the moment.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well there's so much TV you can watch/ house choirs and honey do list you can do before you go nuts :dizzy: I can fly at other places where no one cares like right across from lowes or the fire station. The fire station doesn't mind at all. They'll have some sort of entertainment to watch beside TV. I just rather not push the stay @ home issue. Sure I can't fly my planes and my 500 but for the time being the quads and my 450 will do. The X3 too :).

Smoggie

I have a quiet field I can fly at and not break any social distancing rules, so I got a few flights in:
0304105F-C6E3-4C09-967B-E41BDACA3AED.jpeg

Top Bottom