eric from ohio

eric

hi everyone im from a little town called zaleski southeastern ohio and new to the heli world just got a e-razor 250
a couple of weeks ago did ordered extra parts cause i know i will need them also bought the phoneix 3v so i can
practice before i fly the e-razor 250 also want say im sorry for posting in the forum because i know i will until i
get use to the forum which by the is a great forum thanks eric

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

sorry for posting in the forum? I always thought that is where you were supposed to post lmao. It's all good man. I will say you picked one of the hardest heli's to fly as your first one. but as other members on here have shown, it can be done. Good luck and let us know what we can do to help. As for posting in the forum, I am sure he was just meaning to introduce yourself here. Teh questions and issues, you did just fine. Welcome to the forum.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Welcome to the forum Eric, and hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones that fly like a pro in a few months. Do practice the sim many hours, it helps more than deep pockets.

Lee

As i said in your other thread, Welcome. Is the 250 your very first heli? Or have you had some other training helis before that?

eric

hi lee no training thats why bought extra parts and the phoenix v3 before i fly the heli

Lee

The sim will really help, but nothing beats the real world. To save your 250 some pain, you could consider picking up a Blade MSR X Bind & fly to throw around the house. Its the best piece of kit you can get to learn orientation, and will take a beating :D

Tony

Staff member
Phoenix is the greatest thing you have purchase. It will teach you a lot while you are learning, and when you want to learn something new, you can try it there before takign it outside.

Tony

Staff member
The sim will really help, but nothing beats the real world. To save your 250 some pain, you could consider picking up a Blade MSR X Bind & fly to throw around the house. Its the best piece of kit you can get to learn orientation, and will take a beating :D

:withstupid: :biggrin1:

Top Bottom