ESC Esc Died?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I not a happy camper. After getting my 1806/2700Kv motor installed, the 4" TBS 4s pod racer was wicked fast. So I went ahead an connect my FPV camera. This time I went for test flight with the FPV camera and nothing. I connected the pod to betaflight and everything worked fine. Once I disconnect the pod from the computer, nothing again. No power to the FC. I take it my 4 in 1 esc went bad. Got one on the way. Had the pod flying well one minute...dead the next. Nothing like ticking me off. Welcome to the wonderful work of electronics, Huh. LOL

Tony

Staff member
Are you sure the 4-1 is bad? Put in the required input voltage and see if it is putting out any output voltage in the BEC line (if it has one)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I went ahead and try to get an output voltage reading. As I was starting to do so, I didn't see anything but started to smell smoke. After letting the quad cool. I tried testing the quad in beteaflight again and my FC, motors and the rest of configuration went well, again. I'll just wait til my new 4 in 1 ESC comes in and change it out. What little flight time I had ,LOS, this could be my favorite quad...will see :).

Top Bottom