EVERYONE Post In This Thread

Tony

Staff member
I need every member on here to post in this thread. We are going to use this thread to diagnose issues with this forum. If you see a problem, post it in here! I had no idea we were going to roll out this update this soon, it just kind of happened and I found out about it when I woke up. So now, I'm running around the backend of this forum like a chicken with its head cut off trying to fix all of the issues.

Some good that has come out of this. If you are on Chrome or anything else, you will notice this site is now SECURE! Google forced our hand on this and no one can fight google lol. But this is a good thing. I have just spent over an hour going through every template on this site and finding the HTTP links that were showing as non secure and fixing those. So now there is a nice green SECURE lock to the left of the site URL. If this EVER changes and you get a not secure message, POST IN HERE and let me know immediately. I will look into it.

Any issues, post in here. There are going to be a lot of changes in the near future, but today is the biggest change. Just give me some time and I will see if I can smooth things out again.

Tony

Staff member
Copy that. Thanks for posting. Let me know if you see anything wrong that needs to be changed.

Tony

Staff member
What I'm trying to figure out is why everyone's signatures imported over, but mine got erased... Makes no sense to me... Just one more thing in a list of a million things that I have to do on here...

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Tony. I just caught you at the end of the live stream. Damn, you don't sound or look good at all. Just want to let you know that at the end of the web site were contact us, Help, Home & Top is located, Well top wont take you to the top. Just a reminder The other 3 works.

Tony

Staff member
Interesting. Not sure why that is not working, but I will definitely look into it. Thanks for pointing that out ot me.

Tony

Staff member
Awesome. One thing though, might want to upload your avatar again. Seems to have stretched the one that you had uploaded before.

Tony

Staff member
As a new user on the old forum, the avatars are really small. I had to do this a long time ago on a server without much storage space. I now have quite a bit more storage space and I'm on a dedicated server so I'm going to be making things a little larger with less restrictions. That one looks much better though.

Top Bottom