Extra 260 Onboard Flight

Lee

:yuck: Wheres the sick bag :D LOL Nice video Tony. Stick it on the wing tip for the next one facing the fuse. :)

Tony

Staff member
lmao, you got it! I'm thinking about going out again today. Talk about a beautiful day! But probably not, I'm stuck here making these shirts for you people lol.

callsign4223

Staff member
That looks a little different from that angle. The spinning wasn't as bad as I thought it would be when I was watching it live.

Tony

Staff member
yeah, I have some differiental in the ailerons that is causing it to not spin straight. I will have to put a gauge on it and fine tune the ailerons so it will. When it started spinning, the dot in the middle should have stayed right in the dead center. but, the tail is swinging out. ah well, it was a fun flight lol. I will throw some more moves into it next time. but, I"m more than likely going to do all of my flight videos on my other channel and leave this one for videos that teach lol.

Tony

Staff member
Dude, I just watched the 3 vids you just put up lmao. You showed me up in the best possible way hahaha. I really need to fly more lmao.

Thanks Tom.

Tony

Staff member
In all actuality, I have not had much flight time period lol. I will bet that I have less than 100 packs through everything I own, including the mcpx. I'm trying to fly more and more, and maybe in about a decade I can be somewhere around Tom's level now hahahahaha

Top Bottom