Flight Story...not Yet

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Most of the time I like to go flying Thursday early morning because it's garbage day for us and the garbage man comes early. I couldn't fly this morning because we had our 6 month check up at our regular doctor that interfered with my schedule. So I'm going tomorrow morning instead. I won't be able to take my new XL Power 550 helis due to it's not ready. I'm taking my 2 quads, rc truck, foam plane, 3 helis,"450,X3l and 500" plus a new plane that I build during our stay at home orders. It's this plane Flite Test Mighty Mini Mustang Electric Airplane Kit (622mm) [FLT-1033] | Airplanes not even sure how it will fly but I'm going to find out soon. I will take videos of flights and on board recording from my quads. The weather looks like a wonderful day to get out of the house and fly :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Oh righty then. My old flying field is back open :huepfenicon111: They did a good job keeping up the fields. I'll be there first thing in the morning to fly :eagerness: I won't have my XL 550 with me this time :frown: I just ordered the servos for it. Should be here by the weekend..I hope. It's nice to go back to my original flying spot :flowers1:

Top Bottom