Other Fly sky fs-t6

cisco33709

Hi, I'm a noob. I also have the FS-T6, did not care for the FS-CT6B that came with my Hausler 450v2. Id like to learn how to set the tx to my heli with soft settings. Ty u all cis

Marshall69

Hello.ive got a flysky fst6 i got new for my hausler 450pro .and it didnt come with the installation disc or any info on how or where to update my tx.so im trying to program it manually but dont know how to program it for normal ,.stunt, and how to do mix and etc. Need help? Beyond frustrated to pissed!# please help?

RandyDSok

Hey Marshall...

Found this on the Fly Sky's website... T6-DOWNLOADS — FlyskyRC

BTW... if you are already pissed, perhaps this isn't the hobby for you. RC is pretty much a do it yourself sort of thing because of the number of possible combinations of stuff out there... I'm not sure how many on here use Fly Sky radios ... but you can look to the instructions and vids for other radios to get some clues.

PS... Also, when you have specific questions about stuff... Please start your own thread instead of posting in someone elses ( even if it's a really old one like this one ). That keeps the info specific to what you need and doesn't mix it in with info meant for someone elses questions etc. Besides, highjacking someone elses thread for your own questions isn't considerate of the original poster looking for answers for their issues.

Marshall69

Im sorry about that.im trying to do this on my cell phone and didnt know where to write my question.And im mad only because i bought this tx new and they jipped me for the disc and the usb cable. And i cant get any reply back when i tried to get the missing things i paid for they didnt send me.ive already done a great deal to my heli to get it flight ready.And flysky tx's are just so different on how you program in your heli's flight modes.Plus they only have 2 mode switches.so i need to learn how to mix all my channels to get my different flight modes.all they sent me was a quick start up manual with no instructions on how to mix them properly.And ive watch hours of different tx programming videos but these tx's are just not like spectrum or futuba or open txs.im going to have have to break down and get me a dx6i when i can but for now i have to make this one due for now.plus i havent got a a p.c. to hook into to check the functions out ive put into it.i was planning on buying a little blade 120sr on the 1st. And practice on it.but im in the same boat again because of the programming issue i already have.my pitch and throttle curve settings are 0-100.but the gyro and throttle hold just says turn on, and what percent to use.ive put in t.hold on.and o %. But i dont know what to set gyro % to.plus when i flip the switch on t.h. or from normal to sport mode they dont change because of the mix setup i dont understand yet.the rest i can figure out like dual rate, expo,and travel rate.if i only had the numbers to set normal hover and sport keep sport linear my idle i can keep at 100.100.75.100.100...still half lost on that part .but im trying.and ive already sunk alot of money into my heli and tx to give up.Plus im no quitter so thats just out of the question.please send me what you can to help me and i'll bother you no more.thank you for your support. From,,Mr.Snow

RandyDSok

I already provided a link to what I know, the one with the manuals etc. I own a Futaba, so that was all I could help with but there are many others on this forum, perhaps one of them can help or at least point you in a direction.

I do know this... a PC is probably required to do any transmitter updates that you mentioned. The same is almost true about manuals these days, many are online only and trying to read on a small screen isn't easy.

RandyDSok

I quickly went though the manual ( on the page I had linked you to in my first post to you )... The only content missing from your package is the CD which would do you no good without a PC anyway. It would have contained the full manual. The USB cable you mention, is an option and isn't included with the package. It would only have provided a hookup to a PC through a USB adapter so you could use it with a simulator on a PC.

I did see a mistake in their translation that would confuse most people. They do mention the typical 4 MODEs for the stick layouts that most if not all transmitters have. MODE 2 is the commonly used one in the USA and MODE 1 for most European countries... but the other modes are also used by some and you can get more info on them ( if you are unfamiliar with them ) with a standard internet search.

The confusing part... is they have a 10 model memory but they call them MODE also ( 0-9 ). The stick layout MODE is a short part in the manual... most of the time they say MODE they are talking about the model type and settings stuff.

Top Bottom