flying my jk and end up with a crash

Tony

Staff member
Oh, that sucks right there. You were doing great up until orientation bit you. Keep it up and let us know if you need any help.

rod450

Thanks Tony, I was doing good all day till I decided to do a last flight. Then it got me lol as you can see, I panic that's what happen the good thing no major damage just broken main blades,bent tail boom and main shaft.got the parts coming in can't wait to get it back in the air I'll keep y'all up dated.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
that was some good flying.. and a bad crash.. :p :D BUT HEY ! you probably learned something from it.. lets say.. these crashes become worth it.. :)

After flying helis for about 1.5-2 years now.. i get in orientations or situations where if I hadnt crashed before, I wouldnt know whats going on, and how to correct it. Keep it up bro! you are doing great!!

rod450

Thanks bro, can't wait to get it back in the air. But for some reason I was having a little trouble with my tail.it kept drafting left

stokke

Good flyin' up to crash!
Obvious "panic-attack" LOL. But **** happens - just get back in the air!

rod450

Srry been working alot, got the parts in should be up in the air hopefully by Sunday can't wait

rod450

Ok guys I just got done installing the parts, my bird should be up on tomorrow afternoon or Sunday.I'll post another video

Top Bottom