Setups Fpv Setup - Aomway Commander V1 & Eachine Stack-x

bigone5500

I need help setting up my fpv system. I want to be able to see all the information on the screen on my goggles. I turn on my Tx and quad then plug in my goggles. All I get is a screen with some info but when I arm the motors, that info goes away and I get a blank screen.

Tony

Staff member
What all are you wanting on the screen? It should all be in the betaflight configurator. Under OSD menu on the left.

bigone5500

Ok. Back on this.

@Tony Were you able to get your FPV to work on this stack? This is what I am getting.

Nothing in the OSD setup tab.
BFOSD1.jpg

OSD is enabled.
BFOSD2.jpg

When the quad is on, the camera is working. But all I can see through the goggles is four asterisks that flash every few seconds at the lower part of the screen.
20180203_094308.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I have never been able to get that stack to work. Only the ESC which I'm using in the FrankenQuad build. But, in the left menu there is an OSD tab. In there you can set everything up for the OSD.

bigone5500

Matter of fact, when I change to NTSC and Imperial, I click save then it's back to auto and metric.

Tony

Staff member
Interesting, I can select NTSC and Imperial and it stays after I click save and reboot it.

Tony

Staff member
Just from what I have seen in my short time with this board, it is very inconsistent. Mine just flips when you put it in the air, yours is very stable. My camera didn't work, yours did. Your OSD doesn't work and it won't save settings, mine will save the settings, but again, my camera doesn't work.... Can't suggest anyone get this one... However, I'm liking the RunCam Split.... :biggrin1:

Top Bottom