From coaxials to my 1st trex!

pavotibio

Hi everybody, my name is Mauricio and i'm from Chile. It´s not easy being in this hobby here since there are not many stores to get RC machines...not to mention spare parts.
I was given a coaxial last year as a present, learnt to fly it (wasnt that hard), moved to some 4ch 250's and now I've just bought a Trex 450 3GX. I decided to build it myself which has beed really hard. Now I'm stuck with the wiring but I know I'll find people here that can help me.
Well, that's what I can say, cheers!

PS. That coaxial I mentioned was eaten by dogzilla.

pavotibio

Welcome to the forum!
Tony (forum webmaster) has made a 9 part video series about building the 450 3GX.
You can find it here: Align 450 Pro V2 3GX Build Guide Part 1 What's In The Box - YouTube
I have also made a thread about building the 450 3GX, you can find the wiring post here: Building my first! - Align T-Rex 450 Pro V2 3GX - Page 3
Good luck!

Hi, Tony´s videos have bben my bible since the manual is not more than a guide.
I´m gonna check the link about wirings that you mentioned.
Thank you very much!

Mauricio

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for joining up on the forum. You have come to the right place for help on your heli. if you have any other questions, please post them in the correct section of the forum and we will answer them as soon as we can. And make sure to post up some pictures if you can of your bird in progress in either the picture section or the 450 section. Hope to see it soon. And again, any help, just ask.

:welcome1:

Lee

Mauricio, Welcome, Bienvenidos.
All the help you need is right here. We are a very friendly bunch.
Lee

BOKI

pavotibio I also have a Trex 450 Se V2 & older model & it flies really nice! You should like The Trex 450 3gx! Watch Tony's videos they should help you out! Welcome to the site! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Top Bottom