Misc Fyi. Batteries.

bigone5500

Just saw this on Amazon. $18.99.

Ovonic 14.8V 1550mAh 100C 4S LiPo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug for FPV Racing RC Quadcopter Helicopter Airplane Multi-Motor Hobby DIY Parts
Amazon product

Last edited:

Maker

These batteries Working great! Of flight time on my 6" butter quad. Great punch! Highly recommend the ovonic

bigone5500

I want to try theses batteries out since there're Tattu batteries. As soon there're back in stock Tattu FunFly 1550mAh 4s 100C Lipo Battery
Those Ovonic batteries are the exact same as the Tattu ones. They are much cheaper also. If you are a fan of Tattu then you will love the Ovonic. I'm not trying to sell them but if I can help someone save a few bucks then I'm gonna do it. I have two Ovonic and five Tattu. I cannot tell any difference in performance in them...given I haven't flown them much. I think I paid about $25 each for the Ovonic when I bought mine.

I wonder what the performance difference is between the FunFly and the black and gold label ones I bought.??? I know the FunFly is 100C rated but one can never tell I suppose. Those are a good price though.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey bigone. That's good to know that the Ovonic are the same as Tattu. Saving money is a good thing for me too since I'm no where good enough to know the difference. I do have the BLK/Gold tattu batteries now and I would like to try the funfly just to see if I can tell the difference...probably not. Knowing that you like the Ovonic batteries is a plus in my wallet :).

Top Bottom