Getting The Girls Ready

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'll be heading to the park tomorrow morning and taking the girls with me batch_IMG_1024.JPG I'm only bringing 6 batteries, 2 each craft, to do some flying. Going to try some different tricks...if I don't get scared :eek1: :shocked:Videos, :voidh: to come.

Geena

Staff member
You need a field charger......you saw mine.....to take with you, so you can stay out there longer. ;)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You need a field charger......you saw mine.....to take with you, so you can stay out there longer. ;)
Well I do have that solar charger, that you seen and liked but I have plenty of batteries for each helis. Each heli has 4 batteries for flights.

Geena

Staff member
Yeah, I forgot about that. Pretty cool set up, actually. Next time we fly at the place we went to though, I`m bringing a couple of 10X10 popup tents. LOL.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah, I forgot about that. Pretty cool set up, actually. Next time we fly at the place we went to though, I`m bringing a couple of 10X10 popup tents. LOL.

I'm so sorry about the flight area Geena :(. That wasn'tthe area I wanted to fly at. The park, we went too, is the place. I have shade there and picnic benches that they set up for me. It is a nice place to fly and no one bothers us. Of course, it was bad communication between the park ranger and the people that run the leagues their. It never works well when you try to plan something...for me anyway. I do hope we can fly again BUT under better conditions. I'm surprise we didn't get heat stroke.

Top Bottom