Gifts

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I rather have parts for my heli instead of the DJI but I don't want her to be sad.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you everyone but I have good news for me anyway :). The DJI Mini 2 SE came defective with no camera view...ahh, :bellyroll: I appreciate the gift but I ready have a drone that a member was gracious enough to put back together again for me after a crash. He did a wonderful job :thankyou: Drone going back for a full refund but the new FPV goggles are a hit :arms: Now to order back up parts for my helis :chickendance:

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Many more Happy Birthday'
Well, today I turned 60yrs old :puppy_dog_eyes:. I really didn't want anything beside jump out of a plane for my 60th :shocked: Till I get the chance to, my wife got me some electronics to enjoy instead :yahoo:View attachment 24823
When you do make that jump, I will get you a set of United States Army Paratrooper wings. And then you can scream to the top of your lungs "AIRBORNE"
And so my dear friend:arms::banana::hdbng::banroll::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have a funny feeling that January 2024 is when my chance will come...I hope :cool-new: My wife's son is supposed to pay for my stupidity. Jumping out of a perfectly good plane is not smart in his eyes but I guess it's OK in his pockets.

Top Bottom