450 Haven't forgotten you

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi everybody, hope all is well within your households :peaceful: Please excuse for not sending you information earlier on Hulk Jr. With the holidays tried to do too much at one time. Plus been under the weather for a while, so had to go into rest mode. But now I'm back!!!!! Working around fran11784 also busy schedule, was able to make the upgrades before handing over to him the main frame. Upon his recommendation replaced all analog servos with digital ones, strengthen the tail push rod and gear box assembly. Plus the fuselage also had some modification done and making windows from scratch isn't an easy task like I thought it was. Hulk Jr. been thru the paint shop twice and now it's time to apply the custom made decals done on the computer. I even surprised myself with the results. When fran11784 complete with the FBL setup, we'll test fly it before installing into fuselage. Both agreed no rush on this, got to make sure everything is working properly first. Also prior to installing mainframe in the fuselage, connect the navigational lighting system. Never thought would take a year to finish this build, but learned some much in the process. Will be putting in a lot of sim time (at least a hour per day) and practice on my other heli's before tackling Hulk Jr. true maiden flight. Next thread written will include photos :banana: :hdbng::arms: Best regards, Jim

Top Bottom