Heli-X another free simulator. Seems like it has a lot of cool features.

Slobberdog

got clearview working with align tx but the dx6i does not like the lead that i was using, on align tx its four channel so think that has something to do with it. nice sim with the align controller though, plane and heli.

Kev..........

Westy

LEGEND
download the clearview sim trial. ClearView RC Flight Simulator - Home

Just downloaded the latest and re wrote the Registry and got it unlocked :eek: .... it is actually quite accurate ... simple to setup and you can set your expos in simple control config.

Overall .... it really is quite accurate, of course you will want to callibrate your controller.....

Works a charm .... for the money they want ... I would say it is a 8.5 out of 10 compared to other sims of the same callibre.

Still is could do with a lot more development on the graphics..... but hey for $39 bucks ..... who can complain.

Been playing it for an hour ... has cars too!!!!

Slobberdog

Just downloaded the latest and re wrote the Registry and got it unlocked :eek: .... it is actually quite accurate ... simple to setup and you can set your expos in simple control config.

Overall .... it really is quite accurate, of course you will want to callibrate your controller.....

Works a charm .... for the money they want ... I would say it is a 8.5 out of 10 compared to other sims of the same callibre.

Still is could do with a lot more development on the graphics..... but hey for $39 bucks ..... who can complain.

Been playing it for an hour ... has cars too!!!!

What you got to do to re write the reg files, is it easy, if so can you "PM" how to, would be most appreciative

Kev.......

Top Bottom