Hello all!

Nathan_116

Hello all,

My name is Nathan and I'm 17. I have always loved planes and have always been into RC stuff and here I am now. I love learning about new products and technology.

Nathan

P.S. If anyone knows how to change a username let me know. I accidentally typed 115 instead of 116 an I won't remember as 116 is what I use for everything.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Nathan, welcome to RCH! I changed your username for ya. What planes do you have now? Do you have anything other than planes? Post up some pictures!

:welcome1:

Nathan_116

Hey Nathan, welcome to RCH! I changed your username for ya. What planes do you have now? Do you have anything other than planes? Post up some pictures!

:welcome1:

Well first I want to say thank-you for doing that for me it is greatly appreciated.

I fly a lot of scratch built foamies, mostly pushers as I am still learning and I'd like to protect my gear. I also recently just got a 250 quad kit that I fly as well. I have an airboat that I'm in the middle of converting from brushed to bruskless and my first hobby grade RC car is currently being shipped to me (wltoy l979 I think it was). I planning on getting some fpv gear soon too.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forum Nathan.

Thanks! Glad to be here

Top Bottom