Hello fellow rc enthusiasts.

Tominator06

Rolling Harriers Are My Drug!
Hey there folks My name is Tom and I'm an Rc addict and amateur Youtube video producer. Over the last 3-4 years I have been bouncing around rc hobbies making over 200 youtube videos along my journey. I started with a little nitro 1/10 stadium truck which spawned into me having 9 rc cars/trucks at one point. My flying interest started with helis. I messed with them for a while before deciding 15 months ago that 3d airplanes are my thing. I still have a couple heli's but don't fly them much anymore. I sold off all my cars/trucks and have been building up my hanger with planes. I couldn't stay totally away from ground surf so I recently got a slash 4x4 for racing with our local No Limit Rc groups here in Md. I'm no expert in any of here fields but m more than willing to help in any way I can here.

I am on quite a few other Rc sites but mostly contribute to RcGroups lately. I go my this same screen name on all forums and Bigt4471 is my Youtube name. http://www.youtube.com/user/Bigt4471?feature=mhee

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

I'm glad you could make it over to the forum Tom. For those that don't know, I met Tom on RealFlight6 the other night, and the dude has some skills with the sticks. His videos will prove that. I'm glad you could make it, and I hope to see more posts from you in the future. Welcome aboard.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Welcome Tom. Nice flying skills heh. I would like to see some forum sim fun fly's and teaching classes for planes, heli's. Working on getting RF, but right now just have Phoenix 3.0. Like Tony says, thanks for coming onboard here. :welcome1:

Adam

Hey Tom welcome. You will find a lot of cool people here. Great flying I hope i can learn planes once i get one lol. FIrst will will be the radjet 800

Top Bottom