Hello Rc-help.com Members

Sky Pilot Steve

My name is Steve and I'm calling myself Sky Pilot Steve here on this website and maybe other places too, we'll see. I'm semi retired living in Indiana, I've been interested in flying for over 35 years, I even built a balsa wood glider and had a few test flights (short ones) back in the late eighties. With the advances made in technology and my quest for more excitement in my life, I've rekindled my desire to fly. I'm here to learn and listen from the pro's. I'm starting off with Electric Trainers, so far I have purchased the Champ (which I have already logged close to 40 minutes flying time. I also own a banged up Aero Scout which I flew into a tree on my maiden flight. I own and have not flown the Mini Apprentice S, and I just won an auction for the full size Apprentice as well. I also purchased a Sport cub which I also have not flown yet. I guess you could say I got bit by the flying bug pretty hard. That's me and that's my intro, see ya around folks.

Steve

PS...I made another short tonight with the Champ just before sunset, man that was a really nice experience, almost spiritual.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Steve. You know you can share that really nice experience, almost spiritual feeling with us by :voidh:;)

Sky Pilot Steve

That would require a co pilot to operate the camera, you don't expect me to fly and record at the same time do you? I guess with a go pro, that could be done...I expect that would cost even more than a plane too....ah...geeze...what did I get myself into?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I was joking :jk: You don't need a co-pilot...just a baseball cap and any camera that you cam mount to the cap using velcro or camera head mount. As for your comment," I expect that would cost even more than a plane too....ah...geeze...what did I get myself into?" You got your self into to a whole lot of fun. As long as you got patience and commitment to the sim, you'll do alright :cool1:

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Steve, quite a collection you have there already, flight videos are easy with cheap video glasses and reasonable quality.

Top Bottom