Micro Help needed with nano s3 and a gen 1 DX8

Scottyvr1

Can anybody help me with setting up the DX8 with the blade nano s3. I have been trying for a couple of days now and cannot get the thing to work properly, in particular the panic mode switch. I need this to calibrate the left drift and would just like it working as per the manual. I have the manual but it doesn’t make sense to me, I have also searched Google, youtube and this forum, I did find an spm file on this forum that was supposed to be for a nano s3 on a dx8 but unfortunately it wasn’t for a DX8 but was for a DX18 and my DX8 wouldn’t accept the file. A working spm would be great or just walk me through the set up would be great too.

Thanks in advance
Scott

RandyDSok

I don't fly heli's and can't directly help with your query for assistance, I imagine someone that can help will be by when they have time... I can help you set proper expectations some so you can avoid some disappointment or possibly correct wrong assumptions you may have made.

Even if you buy two of the same exact setup ( airframe, radio etc )... there are always minor differences between them. You will need to go through the initial setup for your Nano S3 and then the DX8 as shown in their manuals. This ensures that the minor manufacturing differences are accounted for. The SPM file is basically just a set of recommended settings that you use after the initial setups are made. Since they are just recommended settings, remember they are subjective and you can change any of them according to your own preferences.

Top Bottom