hey I'm Wolf from Richmond, VA, just joined the site..

Wolf714

cheers & Happy Friday!

I've been the craft since about '05, starting out w/ the blade CX2. since then I've certainly mastered that aircraft, & also the mSR. I jumped 2 the blade SR & that's going fairly well, & about a week ago I finally got what I'm hoping 2 b a pinnacle of rc heli xperience 4 me -- the blade 450X. I know they're others out here who also have the 450X, who might impart some crucial knowledge I need 2 first of all setup the bird itself physically & electronically so it's the most docile it can possibly b. I also need info about the BeastX onboard the 450X, which I tried 2 program myself, but I'm not sure if I even have done that correctly..

my youtube site is render767 -- I have a slew of vids there so u can see some of the work & fun I've had w/ my models.

just 2 reiterate I really could use some advice & help on the 450X --

have a great weekend!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey welcome to the site! 450x I have heard is a pretty good bird ESP for someone getting into collective birds with low setup and all.

Would love to help you in whatever we can here! We are all here learning! ;)

My YouTube name is same as my name here. Find me... :) look up videos that tony made under the name (rchelpdotcom) very helpful all round. :)

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Thanks for joining the forum. I have for a while been wanting to try out one of these helicopters since there seem to be a lot of people going to them. The setup of the heli shouldn't be any different than any other 450 out there, but the beastx is where I hit a roadblock, I have never used one. But I know others on here have. HOpe all goes well for you. Just make a post in the helicopter 450 section and ask about it, adn I'm sure people will respond.

Lee

Welcome Wolf. Blade are coming out with some awesome helis at the moment. The new 130X looks sweet and the 300X is a bargain. You can buy it thrash it then take the Beast X out and use it for something else. Its basically a BeastX unit and a helicopter for and extra $100 or so.

Top Bottom