Hi y'all

RMB677

My name is Roger, user RMB677. I'm down in Watkinsville, GA just outside of Athens, home of UGA. I'm a retired engineer and decided to get into helis after the wife bought me a 3.5 channel co-ax for Christmas as a joke. Wanting something to fly outdoors I bought an E-sky Honeybee King 4 and quickly found I bit off more than I can chew. Got an E-sky E500 and after a few crashes due to wind gusts and repairs I finally could handle it with calm weather. Now I'm back to the King 4 though I've changed the Tx and Rx to Spectrum DX6i and AR6115e because of problems with the E-sky Tx.

I'm learning on my own, local club is a small one with fixed wing fliers. If anyone is in the Athens, GA area and wants to get together get in touch with me.

Roger

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Welcome to the forum Roger, glad you could make it over here. Those helicopters I think are some of the hardest to fly. But I have never actually flown them, just going off what I have heard. The only thing I have flown was the honeybee v1 (POS) and just about everything Align makes lol. I do have the mcpx and had the msr though. I did reply to your other thread but am still lost as to why it's doing that. But we will try to get it figured out.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome, you should be able to find a co-opilot here. If not these people will guide you in the right direction.

Lee

Welcome Roger. Do yourself a favour and pick up a MSR X from Blade. They are the best little heli for learning indoors and outside on light wind days. Saves a tonne of money in repair bills with your bigger helis.
We are here to help with anything you need.

RMB677

Thanks for the welcome all. By the time I'm done with the HBK4 there'll be little of the original equipment remaining. I just might bite the bullet and get a Blade BNF and fool with the HBK4 as time allows.

Roger

Top Bottom