How to set IU ?

treff

Could someone tell me how to set IU in the sim. IU does not work when the TX is plugged in and in slave mode. Appreciate any help. Cheers

Lee

When you go through the calibration Treff, it asks you to move the switches. When you do this, it should correspond to moving the slider in the software. My default switch was the F mode one so I just need to assign the correct channel in the software of Phoenix to match the TX switch.

Tony

Staff member
The thing with the sim is it will automatically govern the head speed. You need to go into setup on the model and you can try to completely disable the governor, or you can set it up for a 3 position switch, or 2, whatever lol. Takes some work, but you will get it.

treff

Thanks guys It's every time I go inverted of course the motor stops lol and down I come. Great fun. I'm only using a laptop at the moment but still very good for learning. Thanks again.
Bye the way very strange when flying with others I keep looking round when I hear another motor lol

murankar

Staff member
In rf7 I think it's either the u key or the I key on the keyboard that's switches to iu1.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

treff

Thanks murankar I will give that a go. I'm a little disappointed with the software, maybe it's using an old laptop. I have been using CGM software on a mac and in my
opinion it knocks spots off RF in every respect for helicopters. It seems more real. Anyway thanks again. Cheers

murankar

Staff member
If you get a heli that was tuned by Nick at rchn, you'll get a heli that flies really close to r.l.

If you video is choppy then you my need to turn down the settings of the SIM. That will lead to a bad experience on the SIM. I found that it flies real close to real life.

I really like the makado 480, goblin (turkey leg) , compass 360 and 7hv, and the n7 (synergy) .

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom