Spektrum I can't get the Timer to start on my NX10 transmitter.

Old Guy

I have read the manual, and watched instructional videos on YouTube but nothing helped. I can access all the sub functions on the Timer screen and make changes, but when I start the Throttle the Timer doesn't count down. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey old guy and :welcome1:to the forum. In the timer section under Start throttle stick. Is your % low like around 3-5? That number needs to be low in order for the throttle stick to recognize. Just throwing it out there.

Old Guy

Hey old guy and :welcome1:to the forum. In the timer section under Start throttle stick. Is your % low like around 3-5? That number needs to be low in order for the throttle stick to recognize. Just throwing it out there.
It is actually set at 25% to start the timer. Even when I take off under full throttle the timer doesn't start. I also tested it on a bench where I ran 50% throttle for 2 minutes and it doesn't start.

Old Guy

I also have my DX 8 set to25% and it works fine. I'm thinking that there is a setting in the NX 10 that I have wrong but there are a number of screens in the Timer section that I don't if there is a setting that is messed up.

Admiral

Hi Old Guy welcome to the forum. I have a NX10 and the Timer works the same as previous Transmitters, mine starts at 25%, I did have issues at the start with the volume, but spektrum bough out an update 3.03 on 27th December which resolved that kind of, I now notice they have a new Firmware update released on 17th Frbruary which I haven't loaded yet. I suggest that you load the latest update if that doesn't resolve your issue get in touch with Spektrum they will either help you resolve the issue, fix you Transmitter or replace it as it is under warranty.

Old Guy

I actually downloaded the latest update the other day. I kept reducing the % and when I got to 20% it started counting down. I then went back to 25% and it started counting down. Since I don't fly full throttle very much after takeoff I set it at 20%. Thanks for all the advice.

Top Bottom