I have contract the heli virus !

krayon

Hello,

I have buy an RC Heli 1 week ago... a Blade Nano Cpx...
Before i have buy 3 RC Heli at 50$ (Revell Razor and Revell Rotobot), two rotor and FP with a Horizontal tail rotor... so a thinks for little kids but i take a lot of pleasure to fly... so i decided to buy a true Heli RC : the Nano...
I fly outdoor and indoor... Approximately 20 flights without crashes... only very little... I broke a little the canopy and one part of landing gear but i have repair without problem.
It's very nice to fly but very nervous, now i fly only with the tail on my direction and the tail at 90 degrees and i begin to accelerate a little on the 4 directions...
I have make a command of a resistant canopy and resistant landind gear...

If have buy the RTF version (with Spektrum Dx4)but now i think i will buy the Spektrum Dx6i... Is the Dx6i a good choice ? Is it difficult to programming before flying ?

If you have any advice... please tell me ! :))

Sorry for my bad english, i speak normally only french.

Best regards to all members and Rc-Help-Team.

Krayon

Tony

Staff member
The DX6i is a PERFECT choice as a first Tx. It's very easy to program, and I have multiple videos on doing just that. They are all in english so I hope you can understand that lol. If you ever have a question, all you have to do is post up and we will help you out.

:welcome1:

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum from Scotland:) Bonjour ,J'ai une DX6i aussi et il est très bon. Il s'agit d'un forum génial, très sympa, et beaucoup de bonne aide. Phoenix simulateur de vol et DX6i est une bonne combinaison.

Lee

Tu parlais Francais aussi Graham? Très bien. :)
Bonjour Krayon, et bienvenue a la forum.

krayon

Hello, thank you vers much for advice... Il will but this Tx and maybe il will contact yo to help me. Regards

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, it's nice to read a french thread ! Lol Thx...
I think I will buy the Dx6i because the original Tx (Dx4) is not very precise and i have read that the programmation on the Tx help very much to fly...
Thanks for advice... Maybe i will contact you to help when i will receive the Dx6i.
Regards

- - - Updated - - -

I have read that RF7 is the best flight simulator... What do you think about ?
Regards.

wolfman76

It it's a very good simulator a lot of us on the forum have and fly online together from time to time the better 2 simulators are Phoenix and RF7...

Tony

Staff member
Not many of the members on here have RF7. I have RF6.5 and if you get that one, I would be more than happy to get online and fly with you once in a while. Most members though, will get Phoenix since the updates are free and it's just a little cheaper.

Derek

Hi there, Krayon! Welcome to the forum! The Spektrum DX6i is a perfect transmitter to start with. Many of us started with it. I fly with a DX8 now but I did start with the DX6i. It's easy to use and easy to adjust. The Nano CP is an awesome helicopter and the Phoenix sim works really well for me.

krayon

Hello, for the moment i have no simulator... I think I will take RF6.5 so i will can use it with Dx6i when i buy them. I will happy to fly with you online when i have the program.
Best regards et Thanks to all for all your kindly messages...

Krayon

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your advice. Now, i am sure that i will buy the Dx6i.
Regards.

Krayon

Tony

Staff member
Phoenix was actually made to use with a spektrum/JR transmitter from the beginning. In fact, you can get a kit that has phoenix as well as a DX6i for a great price. Not sure where you can get it over there though.

RandyDSok

Joke post....

You are unlikely to have a VIRUS .... of the infections out there... much less than 1% are virus's today

The most common infection/malware is ADWARE .... These make you see AD's for new heli's, transmitters and equipment and try to lure you into to buying the cheap chiinese knock off's and clones... actually today it is more than likely clones of clones...

If you have something that has a video camera... it may actually be a SPYWARE... these invade your privacy ( as well as your friends privacy ) and also cause you to see AD's of cheap chinese knock off's and clones....

Of course there are worse infections also... RANSOM-WARE will do the same things as the above infections but will also hold your wallet at ransom making it hard for you to spend money on things you really need like food and water....

Currently there is no known cure for the above issues... but there are steps you can take to lessen the effects... Visit your local hobby shop, pick up some quality equipment instead of the cheap chinese clones ( which don't work well ).... it may cost a little more at first, but you will be much better off in the end and will have something that flies like you expect it too...

:D

PS... Welcome to the habit... errr... hobby

wolfman76

If you get phoenix SIM I think you can get it with the dx6 mine came with the dx5e but i believe they have since upgraded what tx you can get with up to the dx6i...

Derek

Joke post....

You are unlikely to have a VIRUS .... of the infections out there... much less than 1% are virus's today

The most common infection/malware is ADWARE .... These make you see AD's for new heli's, transmitters and equipment and try to lure you into to buying the cheap chiinese knock off's and clones... actually today it is more than likely clones of clones...

If you have something that has a video camera... it may actually be a SPYWARE... these invade your privacy ( as well as your friends privacy ) and also cause you to see AD's of cheap chinese knock off's and clones....

Of course there are worse infections also... RANSOM-WARE will do the same things as the above infections but will also hold your wallet at ransom making it hard for you to spend money on things you really need like food and water....

Currently there is no known cure for the above issues... but there are steps you can take to lessen the effects... Visit your local hobby shop, pick up some quality equipment instead of the cheap chinese clones ( which don't work well ).... it may cost a little more at first, but you will be much better off in the end and will have something that flies like you expect it too...

:D

PS... Welcome to the habit... errr... hobby

Nice job Randy! That is super funny but 100% true. I may have to print that out and frame it, lol

RandyDSok

Nice job Randy! That is super funny but 100% true. I may have to print that out and frame it, lol

Thanks... it was certainly nothing worthy of say... George Carlin... but it was fun mixing my metaphor's ( so to speak )

Top Bottom