Hi Folks, so I have only been flying Heli for about 3 months and got my first one from Wal-Mart ended up getting 2 more that were exactly the same then got a larger one but yet still had two sets of Blades.....and that's were I think I skipped a step. The next Heli I bought was the MASTER CP. I broke it before it even left the ground and it took me 7 hours to figure out the Devo 7 and now I am replacing servos. Plus to add to that I just bought a SUPER CP and a BLADE NANO QX. So I need all the help and guidance I can get because I really dont like to crash and burn too much. Thanks

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome to the forum, Christopher! You have found the place where you will get all the help you need to succeed!!!

Do you have a simulator? I have Phoenix 5 and Real Flight 7. Both have proven very beneficial and both have instructional videos. I must defer to the more experienced teachers on the forum to elaborate.

Also here is a link to the RC-Help Flight School

Last edited:

Derek

Hi there, Christopher! Welcome to the forum! This forum is definitely the place to be to get quality and helpful info.

I would, however, like to ask you to post your "technical" question in the "Helicopter" section of the forum. This is the "New Member Introduction" section of the forum where all the "meet & greets" are made. You'll find it much easier to post your questions and get answers in the "Helicopter" section. Based on what you have said, above, I would like to ask you to post your questions in the "Helicopter Beginner Help Area". Unless you have a question with more specifics, then you could post your questions in the section of the forum that relates closer to your questions.

Take your time! Browse through the forum. You'll quickly see the many sections to post your questions.

Thank you!

Barge

Welcome Christopher, there's more help here than you can poke a stick at, hang in there mate.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH! As for skipping a step not really, some go right to a 500 or 600 sized heli.

Anyhow just ask your questions in the forum and we will help.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom