Introduction

DeanB01

Hi, I'm Dean from Las Vegas NV. I'm new to the RC community and am interested in building a trainer so I can learn to fly (without spending an arm and a leg). I saw the trainer build videos on YouTube and liked what I saw. Hope to learn a lot from you folks. And for those who do celebrate the holidays, Happy Holidays.

Dean

Tony

Staff member
Hey Dean, Welcome to RCH!

The RCH Trainer is a fantastic plane. The ones you saw in the videos is the V1 plane and we are now up to v3.1 (all versions are still available for download). The 3.1 takes care of the tail heavy issue with V1 and V2 versions and also incorporates an inboard servo mount for the two tail servos as well as a mount for the battery. I still need to make the videos for the V3.1 just have not found time to do them yet. If you have any questions on the build, just post up and we will help you out.

:welcome1:

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Dean, while your doing your build, get yourself a PC Flight Simulator a few hour practice time on a SIM makes that first flight so much easier.

KLA

Welcome to RCHELP, Dean. You're off to a good start with Tony's videos. If you have any questions we will only our best to help you.

And the addiction begins.......

Top Bottom