Its Beginning to look a lot like Xmas:)

Graham Lawrie

:) Loads of parcels today:)
2nd set of Zeal Blades for 450:) first set in coffin due to gravity impact.
New tail blades for 450.
Loads of plastic screws.
New Driver from HK like Align
LED lights for quad.
Loads of male male connectors various lengths.
Mobius Camera......awesome quality value for money.
Align Hook and loop battery ties various sizes.
Scorpion Back guard protector.

:)

Interesting Tony? probably me:)

I've never done any changes to the default settings Graham. My fpv vids show some awesome quality vids, and the drive home in the mx5 I posted first rate... I changed the photo settings to do time lapse at 1 second intervals, then we drove across Pyrenees, used gopros pc software to make a video out of them.... Thousands of photos were taken.... Awesome really...

That soko tool looks mint, with the Kbar you only need a ruler, not sure how accurate that theory is as I've never checked the pitch after setting it that way, but my blade flew great... Especially near water...lol

Nice pressies though..

Just googled what a backup guard is! Sounds like a good idea, but it wouldn't keep the motor running would it. Not with 5 volts output... Would it keep servos going?

Last edited:

Graham Lawrie

That soko tool looks mint, with the Kbar you only need a ruler, not sure how accurate that theory is as I've never checked the pitch after setting it that way, but my blade flew great... Especially near water...lol

Nice pressies though..

Just googled what a backup guard is! Sounds like a good idea, but it wouldn't keep the motor running would it. Not with 5 volts output... Would it keep servos going?

Its just to keep the servos going if you lose power, you can still auto in:), not that i can auto LOL

some nice gear there Graham.

Its just to keep the servos going if you lose power, you can still auto in, not that i can auto LOL.......... i can auto from about 5 feet....lol, done some good ones on sim, but also some bad ones...haha

murankar

Staff member
Yeah the backup guard is only used to power the RX and fbl unit when power is lost or depleted below normal operational range. Its normally used when a separate power source is used to power the rx, ie external bec or flight pack. Its makes for a better redundant power system.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom