Join Real FLight 7 on the net

murankar

Staff member
I am hosting a real flight 7 session. I will use rch.com as the password. I will be on for a few hours maybe. You'll know the host name of RCH.

treff

Hi murankar
Just trying to get RF working. Using DX8. Everything worked fine until I did an update now cant get heli to fly any tip would be appreciated. Using an old
laptop so screen not to good. Is there a key to start the motor? Cheers

murankar

Staff member
the letters U I O P are the keyboard switches. For helis I think Its I and O. Make sure you calibrate your TX in RF7 before flying.

also session strarted.
name
rch-com

password
rch.com

murankar

Staff member
I still have a session going. Not doing much right now in it but adjusting the Gaui X3. I have the head speed dropped to 2700 rpm, and adjusted the gains for pitch and roll (gains set at 120). I have yaw set at 160.

I am going to be out for a while but Ill keep the session open for those who want to fly.

mudbogger

I just opened a RealFlight 7 session...

Session name is: RCH(exactly as typed).

Max players is set at 10 pilots. COME JOIN ME!

mudbogger

Just started a Real Flight 7 session..

session name: RCH (exactly as typed).
max pilots: 5. If there are more of y'all that want to join, then please let me know.

Happy flyin' :) .

Tony

Staff member
test post, please ignore,

Praesent eu ultrices justo. Pellentesque hendrerit urna fringilla elit suscipit elementum. Sed porttitor facilisis metus ut hendrerit. In hendrerit velit in fringilla gravida. Nulla ultricies nisl nisi, quis eleifend neque pharetra non. Fusce mollis viverra arcu, id facilisis elit venenatis id. Integer posuere magna vitae felis luctus, a posuere erat blandit.

pvolcko

I'd like to report a spammer. Some guy by the name of Tony. Keeps posting in Latin all over the place. :)

murankar

Staff member
:lmao:

Someone found Loren ipsum text. There is a generator out there on the web. Tell it how much and it does just that, copy past done.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
It wasn't me. That was a tech from vbulletin posting in random threads like I instructed him to do. He was able to find the errors though by doing so, so I call it all good lmao. If you see a post like that, click on the "Report" button and I will take care of it. Unfortunately, I can't see posts that were made under my name. Well,I can, but I would have to weed through all of my actual posts to find it. So just report them, or send me a PM with teh link and I will delete them.

murankar

Staff member
I think I am going to open a session on my new flying field. Its still not done but hey were just flying for fun.

session rc-help
passwd rchelp

- - - Updated - - -

I had to diconnect for a minute. it will be back shortly

- - - Updated - - -

we are back

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah the diablo S is one bad machine. 147 for my first few goes. Its a lot harder than one thinks.

Top Bottom