JR Jr Pcm10s

Hello folks. Does anyone know of a source for parts for JR transmitters. I have a 10S that has a faded screen and I think that is all I need for it. I was out of the hobby for 19 years and of course when I returned technology had really changed. I replaced the transmitter battery and purchased a Spektrum rf DSMX module and receiver and was back in business,,, until the screen started getting dimmer and dimmer. I have used a lot of new transmitters, including my XG14, but nothing compares to the sticks on my 10S.

murankar

Staff member
Not really sure. All I can say is get the model number off the screen itself and see if google finds anything for you. You might be able to find a replacement that way.

Smoggie

JR went out of business and while another company picked up manufacture of some JR products (and the JR brand name) they don’t support discontinued models.

Your best bet, if you like the Tx so much, might be to keep an eye on eBay and classified listings and see if you can pick up a similar model Tx Second hand that you can either use for spares or to replace your current Tx.

Admiral

Long shot, but have you checked that the ribbon cable from the LCD to the Tx has not came loose ?
Loosen the wedges that holds it in place clean the end contacts with an alcohol wipe and replace it, you never know.

Top Bottom