Just Called About RF7.5 Upgrade

Tony

Staff member
So I just made a phone call about the upgrade to 7.5 and they confirmed there is absolutely no way to obtain 7.5 in upgrade form. However, they do still have RF7.5 available as a stand alone package. This is completely retarded. I am not paying $120 to upgrade RF from 6.5 to 7.5.

And for those wondering, you can get an upgrade from any version 4 and above to RFX, but again, that is $100!

The reason I was looking to get 7.5 as an upgrade was so that we could do a simulator session with RealFlight for those that do not have Phoenix. Because of this, I will not be joining in on those sessions. I tried, but they absolutely would not budge on allowing us to do sim sessions to help people out with 7.5.

And this is the reason I stick to Phoenix...

Tony

Staff member
Yup, it is. I was hoping to get on with all of you on RF, but unless people are willing to go back to 6.5, there is no way. Hell, with their tactics now, I"m thinking about just tossing RF in the trash. They are doing what ikon is doing, forcing you to upgrade even if it is not meant for you. And yes, I'm on the edge with ikon as well.

callsign4223

Staff member
I hate when companies force you to rebuy their software. I can understand paying for upgrades, but if I've already forked over the cash for a major release I'm not gonna do it again.

Tony

Staff member
That is exactly my thought. I would love to have 7.5 so that I can fly with Geena in there, but not for that amount of money.

Top Bottom