Keep Rc-Help Alive By Becoming An Rc-Help Supporter!

Tony

Staff member
I have just installed a paid supporter section on the website and we need your help in keeping this site alive and running. In the link below, you can purchase one of 3 levels of Supporting subscriptions, a 1 month for $4.50, a 6 month for $26 or a 1 Year for $50. Purchasing one of these subscriptions will not only allow you access to a private forum just for Rc-Help supporters, but it will also REMOVE ALL ADS FROM THE SITE!

For just $4.50 a month, you will help Rc-Help to keep the server paid and you will never have to see an ad again as long as your subscription is active. At this time, those are the only two perks (or 3 if you find keeping the site alive a perk... lol) but I want the supporters opinions on what you guys would like to see. So purchase your subscription today and post up in the Supporters Section and let me know what kind of other perks you would like to see with this.

https://www.rc-help.com/account/upgrades

As I'm sure quite a few of you know, we are having some hard times here at Rc-Help paying for the server costs every month. Something changed with the ad system we are running at the beginning of the year, and it has forced us to make some drastic cuts. I absolutely HATE running ads on the site, but it has been our only way to stay running, until now. The ads are not doing much to keep the site paid for and we need your help. Click on the link to remove those ads and help keep this site alive!

As always, if you want to donate to Rc-Help without a paid subscription (if you do want to use the subscription, but don't want to be in a custom usergroup, let me know), you can always do so at Pay Rc-Help.com using PayPal.Me and send a donation directly to us.

Thank you all for being members of Rc-Help! It is because of you all that we are still around after 6 years in this tough industry!

bigone5500

I'm a subscriber now. I feel that the wealth of information contained within this site is invaluable. Let's show Tony how much we appreciate his efforts by helping him out. Just a few of us at the monthly rate of $4.50 can take a burden off. That's less than a pack of cigs!!!

Come on...don't be shy!

Tony

Staff member
Jared, thank you for becoming the very first Rc-Help Sponsor! If you scroll down to the bottom of the forum, you Will see the "Super Secret Section" lol. Post up in there after reading the post I just made. And again, thank you!

sneezy007

I'm a subscriber as well, this is an amazing site and I don't want to lose it.

Thanks for all your efforts and help Tony.

Tony

Staff member
No, thank you Dino! I have created a post for you in the Supporters section. Post up in there and let me know what we can do to make that section better.

Top Bottom