Wanted: lipo safe bags

Slobberdog

anybody got a couple of large lipo safe bags they want to pass on, cant get them from HK uk warehouse been out of stock for ages and postage from outside of the uk is more than the product,

preferably I would like the 25x33cm bags 2 off
or 3 of the 18x22cm

what you got,

Slobberdog

Thanks guys, the trouble is these bags when in stock in HK UK warehouse are 1.82 for the large bag, it pains me to think I have to pay 3 + times more for one! I don't want them for charging! as I think putting a battery inside a bag that will hold the heat is just dumb! I have not had a battery go warm on me while charging but I do religiously check them all the time for heat! including the wires,

I want the bags for storage and transportation more than anything,

murankar

Staff member
I don't want to down play HK but when it comes to lipos [ personally I ] wouldn't mess with cheap bags. I don't buy much from HK but if i did it wouldn't be a anything like that. Get yourself a couple decent bags and call it good.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lee

Go to the Army and Navy store Kev, and pick up a small ammo tin.
If its just for storage and transport to the field. Very safe and no worries about damage to the batteries.

murankar

Staff member
Ammo tins would do the trick. Good luck finding one. Those are normally heavily controlled. Not only that the army would recycle it to recoup their money.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Slobberdog

got a couple of bags, had the last ones left in uk warehouse, think they had a run on these with backorders

Graham Lawrie

Got a couple on route from Lees link also:)
They arrived yesterday:) good quality:) all lipo,s now in safe bed:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom