Misc Loss Beeper Sound

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well I installed a loss beeper into my 210 and my 180. For some reason the beeper on my 180 wont make a sound but 210 does. Both quads have the omnibus F4V2 FC and both quads, the beepers are installed the same way. I went ahead a purchase 2 Matex beepers and the same thing is happening...no sound when I shut the TX off. Here's a short video

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well I installed a loss beeper into my 210 and my 180. For some reason the beeper on my 180 wont make a sound but 210 does. Both quads have the omnibus F4V2 FC and both quads, the beepers are installed the same way. I went ahead a purchase 2 Matex beepers and the same thing is happening...no sound when I shut the TX off. Here's a short video

This 180 quad has the HobbyKing beeper on it. Still nothing.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Absolutely. Like I mention, my 210 is set up exactly the same way and that works just fine.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Did you turn on the beeper in the modes tab?

Yes sir. The tab mode is on. When I connect the beepers, sometimes it wont let my quad arm. When I take the beepers off. the quad will arm. very strange. Could something be wrong with the FC where you solder the wires to?

Tony

Staff member
Can you get me a good picture of th ewires where they are soldered on? Also, a link to the FC you are using as well would help.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here's the pic. without the beeper connected because I couldn't arm the quad with it on. I can also give you a pic of my 210 if you like too. IMG_4164.JPG

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Better yet. Here's a video with the Matex beeper on the 210 which I had the same beeper on the 180. I switch to the HK beeper just to see if the beeper was bad.

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately without seeing it soldered on I can't help much. Does look like there was a lot of solder on there though.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well thanks for trying Tony. I decided to say the hell with the beeper on the 180. I mostly use that quad for freestyle and cursing around my track. Pretty much easy to find if the quad crashes. The 210 I use that quad to scare the bad guys and for sight seeing around the neighborhood. The 210 also has the GPS just in case Lol.

Top Bottom