Me And The Goblin In The Wind :)

Lee

Your not doing me any favours Jamie :D My bank balance can't cope with this. I'm thinking of everything i can sell to get one of these.

Last edited:

Lee

HAHAHA You is a Baaaad man :) I have a £3000 Downhill mountain bike if anyone wants to swap :D

wolfman76

too funny notice the sheep as soon as this spooled to life said OH CRAP WTF!!!!! and split town too funny...

Lee

HA I wish. My RC bank account is empty for this year unless i win the lottery. Just gonna get my 600 the way i want it. And my quad is on its way. What ever i have left will be kept for spares and damage repairs. But i may be home late sept for a family visit, so i'll be coming to see you for a shot on that bad boy :D

- - - Updated - - -

HA I wish. My RC bank account is empty for this year unless i win the lottery. Just gonna get my 600 the way i want it. And my quad is on its way. What ever i have left will be kept for spares and damage repairs. But i may be home late sept for a family visit, so i'll be coming to see you for a shot on that bad boy :D

jamiem

If your down this end of the country, and the weather is favourable, then you will be more than welcome! :)

Top Bottom