Model railroader

IDRick

Hi, just dropping in for some advice, asked questions in help forum. I am using servos to operate the turnouts on my model railroad and am looking to make my own servo extension cables... No RC vehicles or aircraft...

Tony

Staff member
All are welcome here! Model railroads are quite fascinating and relaxing in their own right. If I had the room, I may have one. Still a while to make that happen lol.

Welcome to the Forum. Please post pictures if you get a moment, would love to see your setup.

:welcome1:

LooseNut

Welcome! I don't think I knew a kid when I was growing up that didn't want to be the Engineer on a Locomotive at some point. Trains are cool and some of the most fascinating dioramic work I've seen.

IDRick

All are welcome here! Model railroads are quite fascinating and relaxing in their own right. If I had the room, I may have one. Still a while to make that happen lol.

Welcome to the Forum. Please post pictures if you get a moment, would love to see your setup.

:welcome1:
Appreciate the invite to share pictures but I'm in transition from a beginner layout to a more advanced version. Will be pretty cool in the future but right now is a wood frame with insulation foam on top... If you go to the link below, you can see a control panel using touch toggles for the control panel and what is behind the panel. https://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/topic/building-a-control-panel-using-led-touch-toggles-check-it-out My mini-panels will have a control base for eight servos and eight touch toggles.

Top Bottom