MOLLE Quadcopter Backpack Velcro Mounts

bigone5500

I'm satisfied with the way this turned out. The backpack I bought the other day has MOLLE webbing on the front and these will keep it secured to the front. The velcro slot supports 13mm wide straps. I can possibly modify the part sometime to support wider straps. Here is the STL file if anyone is interested. I printed in PETG at 240C, 65mm/s, 90C bed, 5mm retract at 55mm/s.

20201219_115608.jpg

I posted a link to thingiverse earlier but gave up on them as the files would not show up and after a couple hours of waiting I finally deleted the thing. Here it is in .zip file format.

...enjoy...

Attachments

• MOLLE Backpack Quadcopter Velcro Mount.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
In case anyone missed it, I have added .STL to the file extensions allowed on the site. Thank you Jared for the awesome suggestion!

bigone5500

Nice! Thanks Tony. I gave thingiverse another chance and lo and behold the thing I had deleted previously was all of a sudden there. Files and all. They have some serious issues with their site.

Tony

Staff member
Everytime I have gotten on there, I have not had an issue. Of course, I'm not on there that much.....

bigone5500

Thingiverse has issues. I recently uploaded a couple designs and one of them doesn't show up. Shows I have 4 things but only 3 show up.

Top Bottom