More booms than a supersonic jet.

treff

I was doing backwards loops today, suddenly the ground reared up and smacked my heli up the rear end. That's about the
6th time I have done that this month. Like I said more booms than a supersonic jet. Must remember the ground is the hard bit we stand on.
The sky the soft bit we fly through. Just my reminder for next month. I'll put it on the calendar.

That doesn't sound like good news Treff, try gaining a bit of altitude, like 30,000ft, then you'll have time to react to that bloody ground.... Haha...

treff

Nice one Lee. Yes thank goodness it was only the 450. Took them both up the mountain near to our house. The 5.5 to big to fly near other peoples houses now. Need
to stretch its legs and get it moving through the air. Funny when I fly the 5.5 on a very small field near the house neighbours put their car in their garages lol.
I must say I am getting hook flying this heli. I am beginning to tune it out and get used to its quirks and I find the 450 now very hard to fly, it as sort of become a buzzy bee
where the 5.5 is so smooth but more than that you have time to think between manoeuvres, its hard to describe, it's more solid in the air. Larger gliders feel more real and the
same applies to helicopters. Some good flights this evening and the dumb thumb moments to remind me that things bend on impact with the ground lol no great damage just
another set of tail blades another tail tube and probably shafts but enjoyment none the less. Cheers. Oh Kev still laughing about the parrot. lol

Top Bottom