My Helicopters Are For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone. I'm sure by now you have all seen my helicopters. HK250GT, HK450GT. Well, they are all for sale. It's time for me to head in a different direction. No, not leaving the hobby, just upgrading lol. But, to keep the home relationship kinda peacfull, I need to sell before I can buy. I have 9 helicopters total, and I'm selling 3 of them for a fact. If you are interested, just let me know.

Below is what I have for sale, and the prices to start out with.

HK250GT SOLD

We will start off with Nightmare. I know this helicopter may put some of you off with the name, but I think it's overcome it's nightmarish tendencies. Now, it will fly great, hover in one spot, and is just an all around great helicopter. I have analog plastic gear servos on the cyclic, and a digital D213F metal gear servo on the tail. The gyro is an Assan GA-250 gyro, and it's one of the greatest gyros that I have tried. The motor is the Align 250, and the ESC is an 18 amp, but I don't remember the make or model. This will come Bind-N-Fly less the battery since I will be getting another. Aftermarket upgrades include Align radious arms, align tail shaft, align belt, align tail drive gear and housing, align main gear, align feathering shafts, align skids and lower chassis plate and CF blades. This is a great helicopter, but is not ment for a beginner since it is inherently twitchy. But, for intermediate pilots, this would be a great helicopter. It's full metal and CF. I'm looking to get $SOLD shipped for this guy.

HK450GT SOLD

This is my baby. No matter what the other helicopters are doing, I know that I can throw a battery in this little guy, and it will do exactly what I want. My fingers may not be fast enough, but it knows that it's doing what I tell it to lol. This heli has been crashed one time, and it was a simple tip over and blade strike. Replaced the boom, main shaft, feathering shaft with EXI parts. This is a full metal and CF helicopter, and is a blast to fly. If you are wanting to get into collective pitch helicopter flying, this is the helicopter that you need to get. Its stable, is great for learning how to fly, yet is setup for performance 3D. This is the exact helicopter that I was doing my Flight School with, and you can see in there, just how stable this guy is. Everything is stock except for the parts listed above. Cyclic servos are the MG90S with a D213F digital tail servo. It has the Detrum GY48V gyro and the tail is rock solid. I'm running the Alpha 400 motor with the 35 amp Volcano series ESC. Yes, the program card will go with this helicopter. This will come Bind-N-Fly less battery since I will be getting another. I love this helicopter, but it's time to upgrade so this one needs a new home. I'm looking for $SOLD shipped for this guy.

Blade mSR RTF SOLD

You all know this helicopter, and you all love it. It's missing it's vertical stab, but flys like the day I got it. Because I don't know what they are selling for used, I'm going to make this $150 OBO. Yes, that is a high price, and I don't expect to get it, so make your offer. This will come with the factory radio, two batteries, charger, everything that it came with when I got it. There are some knicks in the blades, but it flys like new.

Those are my helicopters guys. I'm willing to take offers, but no lowballing please. I don't really want to ship out of the country, but if they don't sell, I will change that policy. All priced INCLUDE shipping. If you have any questions, just ask.

Tony

Staff member
I figured as much lol. That is why I said it was a high price. That one more than any other I will take offers just to get it out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom