My SR and weak skills lol

murankar

Staff member
Don't worry about the skills at this point. I am where you are and I still post my vids. I am getting better by the battery, you will too. The folks here can really help you just by watching your vids.

Lee

Looking good Wolf. The more time you get on it, the faster your reactions will be. So the heli will become more stable. Well done.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Wolf thats a pretty nice hove for the SR, especially in some wind. You never dumped her, and kept a pretty nice hover. Its only going to get better with more time. :chuncky:

he he. right now she is down. Main blades caught the horizontal fin and bent the tail bar. Hobby shop is supposed to have my parts in next wednesday to put them all back up other than the Walkera so I will be in the air again soon..Would not matter much atm..weather is not accomidating here in Montana LOL.

Adam

I dont call those weak skills either i have posted some really sad vids before but i like looking back at them and watching my progress and see if maybe i can notice what to do for future flights. And after every crash i really do think we fly better lol just sayin....

lol you might be right about the crashin thing.. every time I crash I get a bit more..focused I guess for some reason..maybe it's cause I don't wanna work on it again and spend the money I wanna fly LOL.

murankar

Staff member
That will definitely do it. Yes those crashes can get painful, ask gaba. As long as you stay focused on what it is you want to attempt and things will go smoothly. Just dont try and jump the gun to early. I did and almost lost it into a car. Very scary since I do not have my ama yet. I am really thinking of getting it on payday.

Top Bottom