My toys

I have a Nikon 3200 that is my knockaround camera when I'm out doing stuff. I have it with me so I can get a decent image other than my cell phone.d3200.jpg

This is my camera I use to attach to my telescope for astrophotography. I also use it at events like airshows, baseball games, and any long distance shooting. My Nikon 7100.d7100 with long lens.jpgD7100.JPG

d3200.jpg

d7100 with long lens.jpg

D7100.JPG

I have a Nikon 3200 that is my knockaround camera when I'm out doing stuff. I have it with me so I can get a decent image other than my cell phone.View attachment 15484

This is my camera I use to attach to my telescope for astrophotography. I also use it at events like airshows, baseball games, and any long distance shooting. My Nikon 7100.View attachment 15485View attachment 15486

Some of my images that I have taken.saturn.jpgDSC_0381.jpgjupiter.jpgDSC_0398.jpgDSC_0416.jpgDSC_0417.jpgDSC_0418.jpgDSC_0419.jpgorion constellation.jpgsyma x5c.jpghexacopter.JPG

That's my telescope. The space images were taken through that.
One of the space pictures shows three horizontal stars. The middle fuzzy one is not a star, it is the Great Orion Nebula which I plan to image through an imager I ordered for the telescope. It images right to my laptop and I can get a lot closer.

Also there are pictures of some of my RC's. I will post more as I find them.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of my images that I have taken.saturn.jpgDSC_0381.jpgjupiter.jpgDSC_0398.jpgDSC_0416.jpgDSC_0417.jpgDSC_0418.jpgDSC_0419.jpgorion constellation.jpgsyma x5c.jpghexacopter.JPG

The space images were taken through that.
One of the space pictures shows three horizontal stars. The middle fuzzy one is not a star, it is the Great Orion Nebula which I plan to image through an imager I ordered for the telescope. It images right to my laptop and I can get a lot closer.

That's my telescope, and a few more images including the plane I fly. yankee TR2.jpgjupiter.jpglx200.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That's my telescope, and a few more images including the plane I fly. yankee TR2.jpgjupiter.jpglx200.jpg

lx200-1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

lx200-1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpgDSC_0006.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

orion nebula.JPG
This is the image that I took. The previous one is how it should look after post processing.

- - - Updated - - -

Tony. Why is it copying the entire post when I try to add pictures?

saturn.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg

jupiter.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

orion constellation.jpg

syma x5c.jpg

hexacopter.JPG

yankee TR2.jpg