For Sale: Naza-M autopilot+gps

wolfman76

I have a naza m autopilot+gps for sale I bought it brand new for 400 had it on a tbs discovery quad but never used it sold the quad.. asking 300... pm if interested

Last edited:

wolfman76

I think it is v1 it is white with red label and yes it has gps and led not sure what you mean by pmu. Not even sure if I am asking right amount of money all I know is it was 400 brand new I looked on ebay n the lite goes for just under what I am asking but this is a naza m not naza m lite... I want to sell it to put money towards a nitro monster truck...

Last edited:

wolfman76

I am looking to either sale or even trade the naza for a nitro monster truck it doesn't have to have a tx but atleast decent shape I am willing to work on on it if needed just really want a nitro truck or even truggy or buggy 1/10the scale

wolfman76

here is what i got i am putting it back up for sale i wanted to get a pic of everything for it and also a pic showing i am telling the truth about what i paid for the unit it is a regular naza-m not a naza-m lite even though it is white casing with red label i am wanted to put it on here for all the members first in the lower 48 states please before i put it on ebaynaza.jpg and here is the payment receipt for when i purchased it and how much i paid naza m reciept.jpg pm me if anyone is interested it is brand new never used i installed it on a tbs discovery quad that i had purchased but never even powered it up or flew it ended up selling the quad removed everything and put back in the box and that is where it has sat... anyone interested plz pm asking 300.00 that price should also cover shipping

naza.jpg

naza m reciept.jpg

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
To be honest I think 300 would be a fair price since I dont think you even flew it. If you did fly it then it was only a couple flights. V1 V2 you should be able to update the firm ware in it.

wolfman76

To be honest I think 300 would be a fair price since I dont think you even flew it. If you did fly it then it was only a couple flights. V1 V2 you should be able to update the firm ware in it.

Thanks mathias just wasnt sure what I should ask for it.. it is kind of unique in the fact that it is a reg naza-m and it isn't a black casing w/orange sticker like most and is white casing w/red sticker all I have found that was white w/red were the naza-m lite that is why I had to find the sales receipt to show what it was and how much I paid for it that way noone thinks I was askung a ridiculous amount

pvolcko

Temping, but I have two controllers sitting in boxes already to try out on the QAV500. Hope someone bites on this. Great deal!

wolfman76

If you have a decent nitrous monster truck you were willing to part with we could make a deal.. that is the main reason I am selling it so if you know anyone that might be interested send them my way and if you change your mind I will be here ... thanks

Top Bottom