VTX Need A New One :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I HAD this video transmitter til I broke it IMG_1737.JPG and now I'm in the market for a new one. I would like to upgrade it. The FC is a Naze32 Rev6 and my TX is the Spektrum DX6 second gen. Can anyone help me out an suggest a new one that I can use, Thanks! :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
If I have to order a new plug, I might as well just order a new video transmitter instead and be done with it.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Tony :) The price is right. What is the difference between 200mw vs 600mw, if any?

Tony

Staff member
I have a chinese 600mw, and this 200 kicks the hell out of it. I can run behind buildings and hardly have an issue with signal. But to answer your question, 600mw was supposed to be 3x more powerful lol.

Tony

Staff member
I hope you like it as much as I like this one. Put a clover antenna on it and you are golden! Makes me want to get my 210 out and fly it lmao. Might do an FPV live stream lmao.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there. Sorry Tony, i went with a different VTX. I'm having problems getting my VTX, Lumenier TX5G6R, connected to my naze32 Rev6 because the harness that goes from the VTX to the naze has the wrong connector. I wired up a home made harness but I'm not sure if I did it right. I don't want to connect my homemade harness just in case I did something wrong and it goes haywire. The far right is my harness i made. The VTX has the harness that goes with it but the end that goes to the naze is not the right connector. The wires coming out of the Naze is the harness that i need. I was wondering if the harness i made will work or is there another way to connect the VTX to the naze. Any video or opinions will be appreciated. Here's a pic of what I have going on. upload_2017-10-19_17-35-36.jpeg

Top Bottom