New Flying Field

Adam

So it was pretty windy and I just needed to test my skills. I had a little nose in at times but with all this space i really got this thing cruizing at times and got the shakes. But i think it turned out ok. I am definately doing most of my flying at this field now that i am trying more flight i need the room.
Now to build a trainer plane.
[video=youtube_share;kfvurSrDd-o]http://youtu.be/kfvurSrDd-o[/video]

Tony

Staff member
You need to tell your camera person 1. don't cover the lense with the finger 2. don't cover the mic with the finger 3. start filming from before takeoff 4. end filming AFTER landing lmao. Great flight bro!

Adam

Hey my wife does a great job and she says if we go through oklahoma we need to stop at your house bahahaha I give her enough crap

- - - Updated - - -

Umm i was gonna build the trainer but i have no RCH Store and i have the old plans. I need the new ones

Tony

Staff member
IT's there now Adam. That was my bad as stated in the PM. And yes, you are doing quite well for as short of a time as you have been flying. From what I can remember, you have not crashed near as much as the rest of us lmao.

murankar

Staff member
those turns are looking good. The wind adds a nice variable to flying, makes for great collective management. Did you get the pucker effect when it dropped? I would have. You skills are getting better.

Adam

I have crashed but very minimal damage i am very lucky and i take controlled chances and alot of patience if you know what i mean. I had the pucker effect more than once on this flight. The funny thing about it is i checked my pitch while waiting for some plane plans lol thank you tony and when i put the thrust bearing back in lets say I forgot to put one of the interior bearings in lol. How did this thing fly so good without all of its parts haha. Well all parts taped and ready to start on foam tomorrow for the trainer plane good night and thank you all.

- - - Updated - - -

And the minute i try inverted it is gonna be all over a crash. I can do it on the sim but i could not get my fingers to do it in real life. Im too scared to do it

Tony

Staff member
That is where the mcpx comes into play. Try your inverted on it first then do it on the 450. I have done it so many times on the mcpx that it's like second nature to flip it. Just ask callsign (matt) on here lmao. I did it once and the wind caught it and he could feel the rotor wash on his face hahaha. And centrifugal force can explain it flying so well without an inner bearing. Thank you science lmao.

Adam

I dont have a mcpx i went from coaxial straight into the big boys lol. Not suggested but it has worked for me so far, SOOOO FARRR!!!!!!

Top Bottom