Cars New here. what to buy!

so i want to get in to off road cars, and i seen the Baja 260s, and that looked pretty sweet but i don't know the brand i should get or what i need to go with it.

THEN, i seen the HPI Baja 260 SS, now i was is this i what i want to go with it.

i was also told that i can use my spektrum DX 8 to control my car but not exactly sure what i would need to be able to do that.

Nitro vs electric?

Accessories that would be needed of the bat?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/26CC-Baja-5B-SS-RTR-DDM-pipe-copy-on-road-wheel-radio-set-orange-blue-red/334854962.html ?

Hey mate,
I got the hpi apache SC and I love it so far. It's taken a good beating and keeps on going.
With most cars I've come across you will only need battery and charger and you're good to go!
With the the apache that I got, you got a radio with it. I have a DX 8 but I prefer using the pistol grip type radios with my cars. I think it's something I've gotten used to.
I guess work out what size you want to go for, and then have a look around.
As for brands there are plenty out there, and plenty of people with plenty of opinions. I went HPI cos I can get all the spares etc very quickly. Team Associated was the other one I liked, and have had great reviews, but was just harder to get around.
so now that I've not really helped, enjoy!! haha
I think the things you have to look at, are you happy with your purchase, and will you have issues with after sales service.
As I said the HPI I've had has been really strong and copped a lot of abuse!!

Top Bottom