New Member From Colorado

Joe o

Hello everyone, I started in hobby grade RC in 2003 when I bought my sons electric traxxas rustlers. Those were so fun that I needed a Tmaxx and I have had a spot for RC ever sense. Over the years I have had other trucks and cars like a Hpi savage, Team associated mgt, nitro sport and a mini summit. I also bought a mini helicopter a E flight msr. The msr is the only thing I kept and started flying it again a couple months ago and that kicked it in again. So a cheap Align Trex 450 that was never flown came on craigslist and I picked it up. I have hovered it once and it seems stable, but I am putting time in on the phoenix simulator before I crash it for the first time. lol I am sure I will have questions in the helicopter thread and will try to help in other threads where I can. Thanks for letting me join. Here are pics of the nitro sport and the mini summit, Also the MSR and the Align Trex I have now. IMG_5585.jpg IMG_5360.jpg 7354926D-1A89-4702-85BB-C374AECC2705-202-0000000D1CB6DA50.jpg IMG_20190522_170024800.jpg IMG_20190517_212209096.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Welcome Joe o :emohi: You have any questions, just ask away. Nice collection. Looks like the Traxxas had some fun :coolpics3: BTW, you mention a HPI savage. If it's a 4.6 and your interested in parting from it, let me know :popcorn:

Last edited:

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Joe, looks like you have plenty to keep you busy there, great to see the MSR, I have two about 10 years old that I fly for the Grandkids from time to time.

Your starting out the right way with the SIM.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Joe, welcome to the forum. I actually just did a live stream on taking the mSR completely apart and cleaning it then putting it all back together. Mine hasn't flown in quite a few years and the dust proved that lol.

Definitely a nice collection you have there! The air compressor is your friend with that mud. That and Simple Green lol.

:welcome1:

Joe o

Hey Joe, welcome to the forum. I actually just did a live stream on taking the mSR completely apart and cleaning it then putting it all back together. Mine hasn't flown in quite a few years and the dust proved that lol.

Definitely a nice collection you have there! The air compressor is your friend with that mud. That and Simple Green lol.

:welcome1:

Thanks Tony,I did get to watch some of that the other night , I will be on the look out for more live videos and watch more of the videos you already have up.

Yes that nitro sport seen plenty of simple green. I liked getting it dirty but could not leave it like that. haha This is what it would look like right after.

IMG_5243.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Dude, another person that tears them down and cleans them, NICE!!!

And I am getting ready to go live in about 6 minutes. Working on the mCP-X tonight.

Top Bottom