New Quad Frame

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well last month my Fossil 180, being indestructible, wasn't so lol. I used some CA glue and some JBWeld, for plastic and fix it for the time being. It held together...so far. I went ahead and ordered another fossil 180 to replace the old one that came in today :). IMG_4359.JPG IMG_4360.JPG I'm not sure if I'm going to use the electronics from the old 180 or just install new ones. Time and money will tell.

Admiral

If funds allowed I would install new electrics and keep the old one as a backup and source of spare parts.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm probably going with new electronics like you mention Admiral. I already have new motors, esc, pdb, fc, vtx and camera but those electronics was my back up for the 210 and the 180. I guess I'll have to save up and get new back up or new electronics for the 180. I'll have time to decided since both 180 and 210 are fly well :).

Tony

Staff member
I need to find some plans and 3D print a 5" quad. I say 5" becuase I have motors and props for those lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah that quad is a 4" one. The information I sent you does have 5" quads but not sure if they have any specs on it.

Top Bottom